A Real Estate Brokerage Featuring Historic & Contemporary Properties For Sale in Maryland
ca. 1770 plus
Radcliffe Cross and Tenant House is now under Contract of Sale
Radcliffe Cross is a brick 18th & 19th-century historic building beautifully situated on 27 acres with water frontage on wandering Radcliffe Creek within a short paddle to the Chester River adjacent to historic Chestertown on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
Wildlife abounds in wetlands.
Rich in early history!
• Historic details everywhere.
• Original woodwork, random-width floors, windows, mantels, paneling, brick floor, grand rooms.
• High ceilings.
• An impressive stairway rises to the third floor.
• 5 Fireplaces • 3-5 bedrooms.
• Pastoral views
• 5 box stalls stable.
• Several other outbuildings include large covered loafing shed (great for classic cars) and a silo,
corn crib, and dairy building.
Tilled acreage = agricultural property tax credits.
• Tenant Cottage with two bedrooms.