A Real Estate Brokerage Featuring Historic & Contemporary Properties For Sale in Maryland
• Brick Italianate Victorian residence of 5266 sf.
• 6.54 peaceful acres enhanced with mature towering trees and lovely entrance lane.
• Grand central hall with stunning spiraling staircase to third floor. Its fine, solid construction speaks to the quality of
this exceptional building.
• 3-4 bedrooms, 3 full and 1 half baths.
• Central air. Three zone heat & air. Systems new in 2008.
• 9 fireplaces. 7 with gas logs. 2 wood burning.
• Every window was replaced to period design & includes custom made double-insulated panes.
• Outstanding finished original heart pine floors.
• High-end “Chef’s” kitchen with European flair. One can imagine a long trestle table with giant pot rack above
and family gathered around.
• Second floor is devoted to master quarters with luxurious bath with fireplace. Wood floor.
• Two additional bedrooms in main house with fireplaces and gas logs.
• Spacious screened, tile-floored porch
• In addition - there is a spacious one-bedroom apartment with private porch & entrance. Perfect for Au pair,
caretaker or income.
• 3000 gal. septic system. New 2005.
• Underground wiring. Whole house Generator. Tank-less hot water heater 2008.
• Five-bay concrete floored garage with electric and wood stove chimney.
• Run-in shed in fenced pasture.
• Near Chestertown, MD & Dover, DE.
• Half mile from 301 which is the corridor to North & South metropolitan areas.